Monday, May 18, 2020

2020 July Cards

Took a fabulous class with My Pink Stamper and made these next four card that I love to have on hand for when needed.




Using the same stamp set along with a CTM stamp sentiment I created this thinking of you card for my SIL's parents.  I had no idea when I put tape over the ladies bag and over the gentleman's flag that I get this, so I had to add a flower.


There has been much on the blogs about shadow boxes.  I had to give one a try.  I purchased a layer SVG that edited to create this.  My great-niece is getting married next May on an island so I think I'll gift to her.  The color is all white but the photo makes it look blue. 



Nephew who golfs is celebrating his birthday, designed this card using Lawn Fawn slider die so golf ball rolls into hole.  Words were written with Cricut as well as cuts done with Cricut. 

Twin niece and nephew celebrating 11th birthday. 


Great niece is expecting first child, a girl so I made this using new Cricut Joy file, stamped BABY using Close to My Heart Stamps and punched out.  Inside sentiment is also Close to My Heart Stamp and used dies to cut out. 


A great niece is graduating, so I this is my first try at a fun fold card.  Didn't end up the way I was intended but I'm satisfied with it. 


My best friend's birthday is the 5th.  Used two different Stampin Up Bundles (Bike Ride & Farmhouse Christmas) along with Ballon Nesting dies and Studio G stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment