Saturday, July 11, 2020

2020 August Cards

This baby card is a kit from Inspiration Station that I put my own spin on.

This happy birthday was in the same card is a kit from Inspiration Station that I put my own spin on.

Make this card for my mom who's says her favorite flowers are mums.

My sister likes elephants so I made this card from design space.

I purchased a class kit from one of my favorite SU representatives, MyPinkStamper, I didn't not have the stamp, nor dies, but was able to recreate similar cards via some download files and changing them into SVGs and Cricut cuts I found.  I love how they turned out.

This one was from the same class kit, the flower is one of my daughter's favorites. 


My sister's step daughter graduated from Eaton Rapids High School in May, her open house is in August so I created this card using her school colors.
                                       


 This is another card from the card kit.  Loved the challenge in finding images in Cricut DS to recreate. 


The cupcake background card is for a great niece who is also a chef.  Sister in law is also celebrating her birthday in August.  I tried out a Cricut Joy file using Explorer machine.  It is a learning curve to say the least.  Since I ended up with two cuts, I adapted to the cards to what I needed.  I used the same sentiment on the inside of both cards.


A great-great niece was born this month, made this card to welcome her in the world.







No comments:

Post a Comment