Monday, September 4, 2023

2023 - September - October

September and October are busy months for creating, lots of celebrations going on.  

Late September great niece is getting married.  I have a tradition of etching casserole dishes for wedding gifts.  I created the stencil in Design Space, cut out mirror image and put on bottom of dish and used Armour Etch.  I added their names as an after thought.  Card was made using Stamin Up Happy Birthday to You stamp, embossed in black with Wink of Stella, background was embossed with dots folder, inside sentiment is from Charming Sentiments with additional cut out of the word in black and then cut in half for background.

For my Nephew I made this bottle box birthday card from Lori Whitlock.  Stamp on back is from Maymay Stamps.
I created this card in Cricut Design Space for one of my former bosses.  Inside stamp is from Maymay Stamps.
I used same design and created a Father's Day Card.  Inside sentiment was done on computer.
Great great nephew is celebrating 3rd birthday.  I edited image from Birthday Bash in Design Space and used pen in Cricut for inside sentiment.
Great great niece celebrates 2nd birthday in September.  I had this adorable card that made me think of her so I scanned it in and cut out the dog a second time to pop up on front of card.  I fluff embossed the dog and added stickles to the dots on hat, eyes, paws and nose.  I also die cut a "2" to place on the inside.
Another great niece I made this card inspired by Karen Titus's Angle Strip cards using Stampin Up Share a Milk Shade stamps and dies along with a few unbranded dies.  I also stamped on the envelope too with the ice cream sundae, the inside stamp is from Peachy Keen stamps.
While creating with Karen's inspiration I did a similar card, again with Share A Milk Shake bundle. Inside sentiment is from Charming Sentiments.
I saw this adorable pop up box card while looking through Lori Whitlock's side and knew it was "purfect" for our granddaughter who's birthday is in December.  It is designed to hold a gift card and whatever else you may want to put in.  I flocked the cat.  Our grandson's birthday follows shortly there after so while I was created I edited the cut file in Design Space to create a similar card for him.
Created this card for my husband for our 39th wedding anniversary.  Part of the card are from a store bought card with the rest using various stamps and dies.
My sister's wedding anniversary is one day after ours, again I used parts from a store bought card and Stampin Up stamps for the rest.
Made this for our Great-niece, all us done with Cricut cuts and pens.











No comments:

Post a Comment