Saturday, January 19, 2019

2019 - February

Nothing much going in January, but February starts the year of birthdays every month thought. Also there is Valentines Day which is also my husband and I's anniversary moving into together. This card was kit I got from Inspiration Station that I personalised with a few extra hearts on the cover and did the inside with the help of my Cricut Air.



The above card is for one of our great-nieces using Stampin Up Love and Affection stamps and the wish on the inside is a stamp from Hobby Lobby.



Nephew suddenly lost his father; first card is for him, his wife and family (writing is French Script done with Cricut, bottom scallop cut was done with scissors); second card was for his mother who I've known for years (Sending Love and Sympathy off Simple Every day and Cherry Blossoms free images). Both were stamped inside using a Hobby Lobby stamp.











No comments:

Post a Comment