Sunday, March 10, 2019

2019 March - Busy Card Month

Great niece had a baby girl.  This kit card from Inspiration Station with the addition of a stamp I had made this card.

Father In Law celebrated his 92nd birthday, my first attempt at eclipse letter card.  I printed our sentiment on my printer and punched the corners.



My dear childhood friend lost their granddog this month and I created this card using paper from a Paw Patrol pack, a Cricut Cut and Draw for saying (Fontastic Fonts - DJ Smooth), Paw Print is from Disney - Mickey and Friends cartridge and border embossing folder for paw prints.



Son-in-law's parents are also neighbors, will be returning from their winter home.  A card to welcome them home.  Cuts are from: 50 States-Michigan, Plantin Schoolbook-heart, Create a Critter-house, writing on cover-Baby Steps cartridges.


This is a card kit I had such fun putting my own touches to changing from a get well card into a winter birthday card.


Another card kit I personalized.






I can never have enough masculine cards.  Ran through embossing folder, print under balloon was done Cricut, used dies for balloons and wish inside.





Simple card using Artfully Sent - Close to My Heart Cricut Cartridge.  Used flower cut out and shaded on inside flap, stamping with a generic birthday stamp.


Again with the masculine cards, two great-nephews have birthday's a week apart.  One is a hockey player, the other is turning 13 ( I added a "13" on the left inside after photo was taken. ) The test on cover is using the writing feature with the Cricut - Cambria and Eritta Script fonts.  Basic circle shape and Duck Tape Pennant off Simple Shapes.  Love the embossing die to get that manly look.  I then added various stickers and velum sentiment wishes.












No comments:

Post a Comment