Wednesday, March 18, 2020

2020 March and April Cards & Crafts

March was a busy craft month.  I learned how to make these Zig Zag Fun Fold card from Cardz TV and love how they turned out.  The first on is using Stampin Up - Happy Birthday to You stamp and dies.  The second one I used on older Stampin Up - Love and Affection stamp.  




For my grandchildren I made these candy box easter baskets.


I can never have enough masculine birthday cards.  I watched man videos on how to make these shirt and tie cards then modified in Design Space so I could cut on my Cricut.  Not so delighted with the first one but a few more tweaks on the second one and I'm pleased.




 Great-great niece turning 1, so I designed this card for her.  The white is flocked with Martha Stewart's flocking and the lamb is on an Action Wobble.  All cuts are from Cricut cartridges, the words inside I cut and welded to modify to include 1st.


 These next two cards are a modified kit I got from Inspiration Station (a favorite scrapbooking store). 




My father-in-law is turning 93, used to be a commercial fisherman so I made this eclipse DAD card.  Very disappointed that I used too much Art Glitter Glue and got the wrinkles but he'll understand. 


For a great nephew who plays hockey I created this card for.  I found the paper at local crafting store along with the embellishments. 



No comments:

Post a Comment