Saturday, May 16, 2020

2020 April and Early May Cards & Crafts


With all this virus going around I made masks out of all the elastic I had.  Ended up with 5 of them for personal use for family.



Easter cards I made in Design Space.  They were for the Cricut Joy but I altered to work with my Explorer.  Photos don't show but the eggs are glittered with Wink of Stella.




This is for my sister's birthday in May sot I wanted to try my first shadow box, first attempt at rolling flowers.  The vinyl lettering is on the inside of the glass for ease of cleaning.  For the card I used a glitter pen in my Cricut and did a print and cut for the vase of flowers I uploaded from a Google search.




I made three of these the cover all the same; two birthday wishes and one speedy recovery.



Since I have a dear friend who had surgery I made this card for her.  I try to send her a card a week while she recovers. 






No comments:

Post a Comment