Monday, May 18, 2020

2020 May - June Cards

One of our great niece is expecting this summer, so I modified a card I received from my Stampin' Up person to give at her shower.

Make this voilet Mother's Day card for my daughter who is currently at home with two children while our SIL is deployed. I purchased the SVG file from Lori Whitlock.com.  Will use again for a birthday.


For my mom's birthday I did the sentiments in Word and printed on card stock and cut our.  I fussy cut the flowers out of the background paper.



For my hubby's birthday card I did sentiments in Word then cut out using dies.



I made two of these cards with embossing folder and dies with sentiment print and cut out of Word.  One is for my brother with the other for my son in law who both ride motorcycles.


Dear friend is celebrating her 75th birthday.  Stampin Up stamps.



 Great niece turns 9 in June.  Cricut cartridge and some punches used.


Another great niece celebrating a birthday in June.  Embossing folder and dies from a magazine kit along with Stampin Up stamps and dies.


I have a boughten Father's Day card but forgot I had it and created this one.  I'll let hubby chose which one since it is for his dad.



Brother in law who used to be a firefighter has a birthday in May.  Uploaded image to Cricut - used print then cut feature. 


Yet another great niece who dances is celebrating a birthday. Uploaded image and used Cricut for writing. 


Happy mail I sent to little girl who turned 5. 



Cousin celebrating birthday.  Just dies and punches used here. 


Mother's Day card and stickers. 

Cousin's birthday card, die is from UK and since I didn't have the stamp I had to get creative on marking up the bird.  


My newly found brother's son graduated from Eaton Rapids High School, this is the card I created.  Some precut dies shapes used along with Cricut cuts and downloaded images.



A blog I follow highlighted a young man graduating from Fond Du Loc High School in Wisconsin with some family life challenges beyond the Covid lock down.  I made this card for him after researching the school colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment